You can find many window treatments in the market today. One of the most popular ones is rolling shutters, also known as European shutters. Contractors mount this type of shutter outside your home, and it comes with a rectangular box placed above the window or door. This box contains the mechanical parts and the shade when rolled up.
Features of Rolling Shutters
Miami Somers is your leading source for rolling shutters in Avalon, NJ, and the nearby areas. We offer rolling shutters customized to fit your home. Here are features of our hurricane rolling shutters:
- You can choose from motorized or manual rolling shutters.
- Our shutters come in a variety of sizes, colors, and designs for added curb appeal.
- You can have them mounted over your windows and doors.
- Our motorized shutters work even during power outages because they can be battery-powered.
Benefits of Rolling Shutters
This type of hurricane shutter is popular among New Jersey homeowners because of the following benefits:
- Privacy – This is one of the hurricane shutters in Cape May, NJ, that completely blocks out light and outdoor views. This way, you can retain privacy at any time of the day.
- Less glare – Too much sunlight can cause fading in your indoor furniture. You can block too much light from big windows with rolling shutters.
- Added protection – Our shutters creates a weathertight barrier on your windows and doors. This way, you can be safe inside your home during storms.
- More energy savings – With hurricane rolling shutters, you can keep unwanted heat away from your home during hotter seasons. Forming a tight seal around your windows and doors, you won’t be using your heating or cooling systems too much.
- Improved safety – Aside from adding protection from elements, rolling shutters keep you safe from intruders and random flying objects.
Rolling shutters from Miami Somers do more than protect your home. Our products can also boost curb appeal and add energy savings. Our Bahama and accordion shutters in Stone Harbor, NJ, also add protection and beauty to your home.
Call us today at (609) 528-4030 to learn more about our hurricane shutter options. You can also schedule a free in-home consultation through our contact form.